Any quantity. Any time. Or just-in-time.
From our modern facility with over 60,000 square feet of plant, machinery as well as warehouse space, we are ready to serve your every need.
Our process is managed entirely in-house, from design through delivery. We cut the lumber, create the components and build the pallets and crates.
TimberTech is committed to ensuring that the products which we provide fully meets our customers, relevant, statutory & regulatory requirement, we are commitment to continuously improve our quality management of lSO9001 : 2015.
To achieve this objective, we have rigorous Quality Assurance/ Quality Control systems that are designed to ensure very high quality standards and be applied consistently by all staff to all activities performed by the company.
TimberTech’s quality policy is based on these basic principles:
- Ensuring that we fully identify and meet the needs of our customers
- Continuously evaluating our business processes to identify the potential for errors and taking the necessary actions to prevent them
- Everyone understands how to do their job and doing it right the first time
- Continual improvement by regularly challenging our processes so as to achieve best in practice
We use the following order process to deliver the best value to you:
- Enquiry received – with, or, without design
- Understanding customer’s requirement through questionnaire, visual inspection, discussions, etc.
- Designing the product where design is not provided
- Sending product sketch
– Making the required changes, if any
– Getting approval from the customer
- Order finalization with technical and commercial details
- Raw Material Procurement/ Ready stock
- Manufacturing/ Assembly
- ISPM 15 Heat Treatment, if required
- QC/ Delivery